Ecoboost Owner Forums

2013 SHO w/ PP Wheel Replacements

Thinking about moda MD11 18x8 wheels 35mm offset with the Blizzak DM-V1 setup. Seems like it should fit as there are others that have a similar setup.

Just wondering if anyone has had their speedo reset or had any issues by not doing it?

Also did you purchase the TPMS reset tool with the wheel/tire combo?

Thanks for any help.

Tirerack seems to have come through! After talking with them' date=' I picked up some Michelin iX2 winter tires on some moda 18" wheels. Mounted them today, no clearance issues with the front calipers (plenty of room) drove to the local convenience store... Paid the extra $150 for the TPMS sensors, and a wall rack to store the summer tires. Just under $1600 for everything when I was done. Pictures coming tomorrow.[/quote']

Thanks for the info. I've been trying to decide what size wheel/tire combo to get for my 2013 non-PP. Sounds like this combo will work for me too. The 17" wheels/tires I have in my garage from my 2010 don't fit.

• 5 weeks later...

I think I am going with 225/60-18's instead of 235/55-18's. They are narrower (for better grip, less floating) and -0.2% in diameter vs -1.8% for the 235/55. Slightly taller sidewall also, better rim protection from the pot holes in Michigan.

Right now looking at these Moda wheels along with 4 of these tires.

Wheels are still a bit up in the air though, not sure if I want something close to the stock wheels or completely different.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived