Ecoboost Owner Forums

Time to Show some love folks

Showgun

Thank you sir! It took you out of the Moderator usergroup' date=' I had to fix it. :)[/quote']

Oops..... :doh:

Certainly wasn't my intention, but thank you for fixing that....

Even I can be a real PITA at times. My apologies in advance.

***This post sent from my DROID3 using the 'Tapatalk' App***

SHOMAN became a premium member today..sorry guys for joining the party so late..looking forward to all the new features premium membership has to offer...

As of right now you will enjoy larger avatars, larger signature, HTML/Flash Signatures (Within reason), larger PM box limit, and bonus reputation points for signing up which I will add right now. Shortly I'm going to add a "club" forum for registered premium members.

I was going to not allow pictures in signatures for non-premium members. I have seen a lot of forums who do this, but I feel I have waited to long and it wouldn't be fair to members who give to the community in the form of knowledge. This forum will never be about the money, the end-all goal is to just pay for the server and security costs. I am familiar with specific forums that literally make hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Granted their server costs are probably astronomical but then they turn more into a business rather than a community.

I've been trying to think of more creative and fun ways to give back to all of you who help support the forum. It shall only get better from here. :) Thank you for your support!

As of right now you will enjoy larger avatars, larger signature, HTML/Flash Signatures (Within reason), larger PM box limit, and bonus reputation points for signing up which I will add right now. Shortly I'm going to add a "club" forum for registered premium members.

I was going to not allow pictures in signatures for non-premium members. I have seen a lot of forums who do this, but I feel I have waited to long and it wouldn't be fair to members who give to the community in the form of knowledge. This forum will never be about the money, the end-all goal is to just pay for the server and security costs. I am familiar with specific forums that literally make hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Granted their server costs are probably astronomical but then they turn more into a business rather than a community.

I've been trying to think of more creative and fun ways to give back to all of you who help support the forum. It shall only get better from here. :) Thank you for your support!

It's fun and a pleasure to hang here Ryan -- Don't worry about what to give back -- let's get this off the ground and go from there -- Everyone's presence and source of info is all we need for now.....

If any of us can help out at all please don't be shy about asking.

C.

Archived