Ecoboost Owner Forums

what exhaust system do I have?

don't look like stock to me either & for sure not cback. a lot of different types used. on cbacks mainly corsa or a clone. i have 1 of 4 that i know of borla. love the deep sound compared to corsa. was in summits book so borla made it special for a few of us. sounds good but no way you can make a 6 sound like an 8 without drone.

don't look like stock to me either & for sure not cback. a lot of different types used. on cbacks mainly corsa or a clone. i have 1 of 4 that i know of borla. love the deep sound compared to corsa. was in summits book so borla made it special for a few of us. sounds good but no way you can make a 6 sound like an 8 without drone.

the pictures are awful because they were under my car with my cell phone in my driveway. When I take my car to the shop tommorow for new plugs and an oil change, i'm gonna have them take some better pics of the exhaust system so I can tell Torrie@unleashedtuning the exact  exhaust system I have. I have owned and driven a bunch of cars and to me it sounds like a stock Acura TL or BMW 335I right now. Has a little bit of an import sound, but not like a fartpipe sound and not droning. Definately still sounds like a V6 and with my Blow off valve making those amazing sounds every second, i really like the sound of it. Just want to know what exactly it is done to it, if I have hi-flow cats, cats removed etc so I can tell the tuner.

• 3 weeks later...

Those look like glasspack mufflers... I wonder if someone didnt mistakenly put them on the SHO thinking it would sound like his V8 when it has glasspacks on it... hmmm

I think the guy said they were Billet mufflers and definately has more of a 335I or Acura TL sound to it now. Not too loud, but a little louder than stock and sounds good when u get on it