Ecoboost Owner Forums

Air Lift Coil Spring Leveling Kit

Anyone running the Air Lift Coil Spring Leveling Kit??, I am looking to get one.. I just have a couple concerns. I am running H&R's and wondering if their kit will fit.. They did their testing with stock springs, so is the inside diameter of the H&R's same as stock?? If so I am GTG, if not, they said they can give me a custom application to fit?!?! If anyone has experience, please chime in!!!

Thanks

Just ordered mine. I bought kit 80754 via recommendation from Josh from airlift. The inside diameter of my stock and eibachs are the same. My height with eibachs is 7.5 inches, your probably 6.5 with H&Rs. The bags are about 5.5. Josh explained they push out in order to limit how much the coils can compress. I will paste his entire email below regarding the kit.

Paul,

We have a bag that will fit in there for you the part number is 80754 keep in mind this kit is not designed for you vehicle so the kit will have (2) 2 in spacers that you will not use it will also have a thinner spacer that you will put on the side of the bag that has the air line is coming out of. The air bag measurements are 3.44x5.5 keep in mind these do not push up and down they squeeze out in between the coils to create a stiffer spring, hopefully these work out well for you

Just ordered mine. I bought kit 80754 via recommendation from Josh from airlift. The inside diameter of my stock and eibachs are the same. My height with eibachs is 7.5 inches, your probably 6.5 with H&Rs. The bags are about 5.5. Josh explained they push out in order to limit how much the coils can compress. I will paste his entire email below regarding the kit.

Paul,

We have a bag that will fit in there for you the part number is 80754 keep in mind this kit is not designed for you vehicle so the kit will have (2) 2 in spacers that you will not use it will also have a thinner spacer that you will put on the side of the bag that has the air line is coming out of. The air bag measurements are 3.44x5.5 keep in mind these do not push up and down they squeeze out in between the coils to create a stiffer spring, hopefully these work out well for you

Paul,

Thanks for the info.. One more question, how are you planning on inflating them?? are you installing a compressor?? or just manually inflating them?? Have you thought about where your going to run you air lines??? any insight you might have would be appreciated....

thanks

60821 is the part number from Airlift. To be honest I completely forgot about these since they didnt seem to help me last year. I think with the new found power they might really work. I'm going to be working on pressures for these over my next and last couple times to the track this year. I NEED AN 11!!

• 4 weeks later...

I may return mine and get the part number darreli posted. The part number they gave me is indeed just over 3.4 inches in width and it doesnt expand. So I had told the guy my coils were 3.5 inches ID, well the 80754 kit doesnt really press into the coils. I thought they would expand a bit once inflated but the really dont... Just an FYI.

Archived