Ecoboost Owner Forums

Need some help! Someone live near Washington, PA?

jdeprato

I'm trying to help my dad find a Lincoln MKS and Washington Ford in Washington, PA has several EBs for sale and I wanted to see if someone could go take a look at them before my dad heads up there? It's about a 4 hour drive for him, so I really don't want him to waste his time. I know he can probably use one of those car check services as well, but I didn't know if anyone lived near that dealership and maybe wanted to check the cars out for us! If not, no big deal, just thought I would ask. :yo:

Call Kevin Philent (Fill-a-Fent) at Woltz and Wind Ford. W & W owns Washington Ford as well. Kevin is a good guy. Tell him Greg Farrell said so. We bought our 2011 MKS from them last August and it was a first class experience. I think they price the cars pretty low so I wouldn't expect much wiggle room, but it seems to me that they cherry pick cars from Ford dealer-only sales. Be straight up with him and he'll do the same for you.

Good luck!