Ecoboost Owner Forums

New England Dragway 4/6

Slowsho

Hey I plan up going to the New England Dragway on April 6th. Its a test and tune day starts at 8am to 5pm so if anyone local wants to come let me know im going up with a bunch of other random cars(20-25 cars). Hoping for high 12s low 13s I have LMS stage 4+ but i think im going to run stage 5 with a mix of race gas and 93oct. Spoke to Rick he said that should be fine. We will find out. :RpS_biggrin: Should be fun:dance:

I would normally be all over this buddy' date=' but I'll be working that day, maybe another time this spring?[/quote']

Oh yea man. When ever your free let me know we can set something up. Your way further south than I am so its a bit tougher for you. I live about 45mins away from the Dragway. Ive been itching to go lol Just got new wider tires and just added a X-pipe so hope it grips and rips. lol

Im getting ready for new rotors' date=' springs/shocks, diff fluid and coolant replacement and I should be good to go! I'll be running in a bracket comp at the end of April if you'd like to join in.[/quote']

Yea im interested! Just gotta have alittle seat time in this before that haha. I should prob do my diff fluid and all that as well.