Ecoboost Owner Forums

Intake, Exhaust and Tune done! (from Livernois Motorsports)

Got back from Livernois Motorsports, I have to say first off all the guys there were great. My first time at the shop and I had a really great experience. They installed the Tune and the Corsa cat-back exhaust. Done in about 1 1/2 hours and perfect. Also they took the time to chat and discuss the future ideas I had for the car. BTW there were 2 other 2013's getting a bunch of stuff done to them. I live about a 4 hour drive from the shop, and it was totally worth it. After seeing the other 2 my next mod will be the H&R springs. I'll drive down again in about a month and have the install done.

Also the difference in the car it truly incredible, I didn't expect this much of a difference, and the Corsa sounds awesome. One more note that Rick pointed out when driving mine, I have the K&N intake on mine. He said that it sounds quite different than the Airaid. If you want to hear your turbos then go with the K&N if you don't than go with the Airaid. It is really a matter of personal taste I don't think one out performs the other by any measurable amount, I really like the sound personally.

:RpS_thumbup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2261[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2262[/ATTACH]

post-912-142532296457_thumb.jpg

post-912-142532296461_thumb.jpg

post-912-142532296457_thumb.jpg

post-912-142532296461_thumb.jpg

You need to change your signature now. Did you get the downpipes?

I wish I had the budget for a Corsa exhaust... And a trip to LMS shop!

No downpipes yet, I plan on another trip in June or July to do the downpipes and meth at the same time. As it will require me to leave the car there for a while. I happen to live only 4 hours from the shop and it was well worth the trip. The exhaust around here is $2K plus install. At LMS it was $1299, so for me it was a bargain. I'm doing the springs hopefully this weekend. Then I will leave it alone for a while. On a good note I did a run on our express toll road this morning and she ran 12.80 and 0-60 in 4.7 sec with the tires spinning lol (according to Dynolicious). I can't wait to get it to the track.