Ecoboost Owner Forums

2013 spring install questions

I have Eibach's waiting to go on my car but have a few questions first. Does anyone have the torque specs for all the bolts I'll be removing? For that matter does anyone know where I can get the whole cars service manual (hopefully digital)? All I can find is a 2011 so far on alldata but I've seen others post diagrams for '13 before. I might make another thread for this.

I read the Eibach's probably won't need an alignment after install. Is there anything I'm taking off during the install that would change the alignment or any positions I need to be careful to put back the same way? I already looked at the sticky for the older setup.

I have Eibach's waiting to go on my car but have a few questions first. Does anyone have the torque specs for all the bolts I'll be removing? For that matter does anyone know where I can get the whole cars service manual (hopefully digital)? All I can find is a 2011 so far on alldata but I've seen others post diagrams for '13 before. I might make another thread for this.

I read the Eibach's probably won't need an alignment after install. Is there anything I'm taking off during the install that would change the alignment or any positions I need to be careful to put back the same way? I already looked at the sticky for the older setup.

I think I read 200lb/ft on the bolts for the bottom of the strut, but don't quote me on that. The fronts are a lot easier on the 2013 than the previous years as they changed the strut design. The rears are the same as before. 2 bolts on the bottom of the strut, one on the sway bar (be careful as it does have a little tension on it) and the 4 that hold the strut on the top. The 2 main bolts are a pita, they are splined so a hammer is needed to drive them out once you get the nuts off. I have no idea where to get the manual. But I would love to get one also. Good luck!