Ecoboost Owner Forums

Gauging interest.

Crash712us

Hello all EBOF members, I am gauging interest in a 3rd run of the gauge pods I make. I recently sold my last one, and I am seeking those that have a interest in my pods. Honor system is all that applies here, and does not obligate you for a purchase. I am just gauging interest as the title says, from those who might seriously consider buying in the future. This will help me decide if its worth the investment for a 3rd run of pods.

thanks for your help

Chris:

Hope you get more interest. Just got my Prosport EVO guages, some where on BO. Now waiting on my guy to get time to install them.Everybody I've showed it to is amazed at the detail that you went to to make it look like a factory option.

Mike V

Wild:

Was at a Ford car show & saw a Mustang with their middle gauge pod. The one I saw was very plasticy & didn't fit well up towards the defroster outlets. & I'm a guy who looks for detail. Chris's by far fits our car better than the Mustang one I saw hands down.Getting mine installed this Thurs, can't wait. Chris's is a work of art.

MikeV

Wild:

Boost, EGT, Wideband AFR. Only 2 days till I blow the little ladies' mind. She not a big car fan. All I could do to get her into a new ECO Escape. Chris you deserve it. The performance place I'm getting it done said it looked so good he thought it was a factory option not an aftermarket.

MikeV

• 3 weeks later...