Ecoboost Owner Forums

Michelin Pilot Super Sports?

I JUST put a set of PSS on my SHO. They are much quieter than the Supercars that were on their previously. I've not gotten a chance to see what the performance is like but every review says they're better than the Supercars in every way. I'm very happy with them and would recommend them highly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Those look good. what was the reason you moved the band? For balance?

I my past. I have had rubber valve stems rip out or crack and loose air and leave me stranded all too often.

When ever I change out my tires for the first time on a car I go with metal stems.

Because my SHO has the stem kind of sensor I moved it to the center and banded it. No need for new sensors. They had a kit to move it. Americastire on Euclid and Orangethorpe.

What a difference in a tire. Those stock Goodyears were horrible.

Less road noise. More comfortable. Sure footed. They seem to match the rim better too.

flip:

look good. Every car I get that has Goodyears they just don't last. These sure look nice. My Goodyears are amazingly showing wear in middle of thread. Which normally means too much air but have never had too much air in them. I don't even have the PP & only 18k miles. I've had good luck also with Cooper tires especially on my 2002 Stratus that used low profiles. Like the metal valve stems for the look as well.

MikeV

flip: look good. Every car I get that has Goodyears they just don't last. These sure look nice. My Goodyears are amazingly showing wear in middle of thread. Which normally means too much air but have never had too much air in them. I don't even have the PP & only 18k miles. I've had good luck also with Cooper tires especially on my 2002 Stratus that used low profiles. Like the metal valve stems for the look as well. MikeV
Yup. Only 18k on these old Goodyear tires. One had some core showing. Its like a whole new car now. Lol. Such a nicer ride. The new pilots have a 30k warranty on them. :)