Ecoboost Owner Forums

Welp i traded the sho!!!

Well guys right after i finished tuning exhaust and k and n cold air intake we got a 2013 gt 500 in on trade with only 9k miles on it in the color ive always wanted so u guessed it. It traded. Bad part about being a car salesmen is you know what the dealership puts into there trades and i just couldnt pass up the opportunity. Well cant get a pic to upload. Ill try again later.

OH PLEASE tell me what it was traded in for!

I was going to buy a GT 500 but I drive too much and did not want a manual in this f'n state--the SHO was the next step down that would let me do what I wanted.

No, don't even ask, no way in hell I would drive a Mustang with an automatic LOL.

HAHAHAHA what the fudge? JEEZ -- I love my SHO, but damn if I don't want a GT500. I do between 800-1200 miles month for work; only reason I didn't buy one. I don't have any interest in buying a small car for work and a GT500 for play (friend asked me that). I was like, why the hell would I buy a GT500 only to drive it on weekends? That is just plain stupid! PHOTOS man; stat--

Thank you. I love it. Just left today after Sunday school and me and the wife drove it down to nags head nc to the beach!!! Avg 24.8 mpg on the way down. Pretty impressed. I wished i could post a pic for yall but when i go to upload one out of my photo galary it says its to large? Anyway im very happy with it so far!!!

Congrats on the new GT500. At least you didnt buy a import.

I have had my 500 since 2006 and love it. I dont drive it much. More of a weekend car if that. It has 15,000 miles on it. Just getting broke in. LOL

i have changed the pulley and added the CAI. what a difference from stock. Would love to trade up to the 13 but I have a serious attachment to this car.