Ecoboost Owner Forums

New to the forum

What's up everyone? I have been lurking around the forum for a couple of months. I was thinking of trading in my 08'Grand Prix GXP for a SHO. So I started doing research and I even test drove a couple. Then I came across a MKS ecoboost with the appearance package and fell in love. So I'm torn between a 12' MKS ecoboost appearance package, and a SHO. I wasn't ready to pull the trigger on one just yet, but my car got stolen a couple of days ago. If it's not recovered then I plan on getting one or the other. My question is which one lol. I know it's been asked before. I read those responses. I like the multi contour seats of the SHO, but the MKS is a "man's" car. 13 + mks doesn't appeal to me. I'm not sure which direction to go here.

What's up everyone? I have been lurking around the forum for a couple of months. I was thinking of trading in my 08'Grand Prix GXP for a SHO. So I started doing research and I even test drove a couple. Then I came across a MKS ecoboost with the appearance package and fell in love. So I'm torn between a 12' MKS ecoboost appearance package, and a SHO. I wasn't ready to pull the trigger on one just yet, but my car got stolen a couple of days ago. If it's not recovered then I plan on getting one or the other. My question is which one lol. I know it's been asked before. I read those responses. I like the multi contour seats of the SHO, but the MKS is a "man's" car. 13 + mks doesn't appeal to me. I'm not sure which direction to go here.

Welcome to the forums, Mrlogic313! What exactly do you mean when you say the MKS is a "man's" car? I have a '13 SHO (in black), and I think it's a very manly vehicle.  :D  I agree that either would be a great choice, but I personally felt like the SHO was a car I wanted to drive, where the MKS was a car I wanted to be driven in. I also have the multi contour seats in my SHO, and they're awesome! I wouldn't get another one without them! Good luck!

You have a point lol. I meant I feel like the MKS being a Lincoln and all is geared towards a older demographic. I think the SHO is awesome as well. That's why I'm really torn on what to do. It's going to come down to availability if they don't find my car. I'd get a 13+ SHO or a 10-12 MKS based on the best deal (miles/price) at that time. This is all hypothetical as I hope they find my car before the insurance company pays it off. The multi contour seats are freaking awesome. But I like the dual sunroof and fog lights of the MKS. 13+ MKS doesn't look as good as the earlier ones imo. Either way I am sure I'd be happy. Any opinions are welcomed, and thanks for the responses.