Ecoboost Owner Forums

Exterior temperature display 2013 SHO

bigPelo

I wanted/expected to see it on the main screen but its to the right of the speedo lower left corner. At least its there, I was pretty pissed when I thought it was not a feature. Other note, I can't get the auto wipers working. It was pouring here today and no matter what I set they never adjusted speed to accomodate the water. Going to get the owners manual out because its an installed option for me!!

I got mine working. My previous experience with this type of feature was my Trailblazer SS which was very sensitive.

Click the wipers onto the first delayed line this is the lowest sensitivity. I found that for the light rain today on the 2nd line was a good setting. I also shut off the rain sensing from the menu and then turned it back on. It didn't rain heavily today but the wipers did work. I think having a tint strip on the front might also slightly affect the sensitivity of this feature.

• 2 weeks later...

This upgrade is a disaster! I ran it and it said successful, then it updated on syncmyride off the log file on the usb drive. It Showed under my vehicle 3.2.2, now it shows 3.02 shows upgrade available. Under my sync download history it shows 3.2.2 update, then last entry is 3.02 and its says if you have a navigation SD Card DO NOT PERFORM 3.2.2 Update as Ford will be mailing me an SD card with the update, new nav points, and faster interface upgrade. The sync forums have a ton of posts about this. So I do know that I have the external tempature, but I lost all my saved stations and nav points and probably have a botched install.

This upgrade is a disaster! I ran it and it said successful' date=' then it updated on syncmyride off the log file on the usb drive. It Showed under my vehicle 3.2.2, now it shows 3.02 shows upgrade available. Under my sync download history it shows 3.2.2 update, then last entry is 3.02 and its says if you have a navigation SD Card DO NOT PERFORM 3.2.2 Update as Ford will be mailing me an SD card with the update, new nav points, and faster interface upgrade. The sync forums have a ton of posts about this. So I do know that I have the external tempature, but I lost all my saved stations and nav points and probably have a botched install.[/quote']

Seemed to work fine for me. The update will certainly wipe your presets, but that's a normal part of the process.

Archived