Ecoboost Owner Forums

Alky control "Initial" and "turn on" settings

Here is a photo of what my settings were from Julio. I am assuming he is the one that marked a spot with the magic marker, and set them on that spot. Looked at bpd's photo and it looks like my initial would need to be a tic counter clockwise to match his, and turn on a tick clock wise.

What does everybody else have them set like? Everybody's look like bpd's photo? Anybody have a photo of one set up by or tuned by LMS?

Just trying to make sure it is right before I look into upgrading to a mycal and this new tune.

methsettings003.jpg

So Crash that is how Livernois set it correct? Do you remember what it was at before? Your turn on is similar to mine, if anything mine is set to start a littler earlier. Your initial though is past mine for sure which according to the instructions is how much power the pump gets.

darreli your pic never did show. Probably the crappy Sprint network I am on.

So Crash that is how Livernois set it correct? Do you remember what it was at before? Your turn on is similar to mine, if anything mine is set to start a littler earlier. Your initial though is past mine for sure which according to the instructions is how much power the pump gets.

darreli your pic never did show. Probably the crappy Sprint network I am on.

Yes paul this how LMS set, and if my memory serves me correctly all I think they did is bump the initial. I never fooled with because I had plan having it dyno tuned immediately. And as to Sprint your not alone, I feel your pain.

I tried to send it again...I'll post it once I can get to my photobucket..my computer crashed and im having some issues...time for an IMac!

But anyway, my initial is just shy of facing straight up..toward "Initial"

Switch to mac 8yrs ago and never looked back. As to interfacing with your tuner you will probably want to partition your HD so you can run windows also.

Archived