Ecoboost Owner Forums

Are Lincoln MKS wheels interchangeable with the Taurus?

I've been following all the threads of everyone buy new rims, or extra rims. I'm thinking the rims from the Lincoln MKS EcoBoost model would look good on the SHO. I'm looking at the 19" rim with the gunmetal grey inset and polished face. Pretty enticing especially since they are running for around $170 each.

From what I'm reading, they are a direct fit to the SHO, but, a few websites say no.

They both seem to have the same bolt pattern, 5 lug 4.5 inch or 114.3mm High Positive Offset.

Think they will fit?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1118[/ATTACH]

post-209-14253229476_thumb.jpg

post-209-14253229476_thumb.jpg

I've been following all the threads of everyone buy new rims, or extra rims. I'm thinking the rims from the Lincoln MKS EcoBoost model would look good on the SHO. I'm looking at the 19" rim with the gunmetal grey inset and polished face. Pretty enticing especially since they are running for around $170 each.

From what I'm reading, they are a direct fit to the SHO, but, a few websites say no.

They both seem to have the same bolt pattern, 5 lug 4.5 inch or 114.3mm High Positive Offset.

Think they will fit?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1118[/ATTACH]

Call Ford part dealership tobe sure but the are exact same. I would say yes. Good luck.

I heard back from one company this morning:

".... the hub on your car is larger than the center bore on the wheel so they would not work for you...."

19" OEM Lincoln MKS 3767 Wheels - Gunmetal 19x8 SET

Interesting that the hub on the MKS and the SHO are a different size.

Mark

Archived