• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Pongdadong

Pongdadong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:32 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]44[/ATTACH] This is the inside of my FX4. Was lucky enough to get it as soon as they loaded it off the semi. Only one in town with EB and sony NAV system. I will be added my 300 w kicker amp and my two 10 inch alpine e10's under the rear seat. Also thinking about getting screens on the back of the headrests so the kids won't be bored on long trips.
  • EkbergJen and RudyFloum like this

#2 gipraw

gipraw

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

Good looking truck. Any shots of the exterior?

#3 bpd1151

bpd1151

Administrator

• Super Moderators
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:15 PM

VERY nice! :thumb: Exterior shots are welcome to btw.... (whenever time permits). We all know you're probably having way too much fun breaking her in! Especially since she's currently the only EB truck motoring around your town. Even cooler! Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

#4 EcoBrick Bob

EcoBrick Bob

• Members
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:50 AM

Nice if you like the interior color. Son-in-law wanted an FX4, but wanted the ADOBE Leather interior even more, so had to get a (2011) Lariat in pearl white. His interior is the nicest I have ever seen in a pickup from any MFGR. Unfortunately, he didn't get the EB, as no dealer would dealer trade, even though his dealer had 3 that were trading fodder. At least his V-8 Lariat doesn't have the chrome package, and has the polished 20" wheels.

#5 IowaFoSho

IowaFoSho

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:10 PM

Looks like a Mark LT from the inside.

#6 mjhpadi

mjhpadi

Super Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 2,720 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:14 PM

Looks like a Mark LT from the inside.

It sure does look a lot like my 07 Mark LT interior but does show a few improvements..FYI the Lincoln was a nice truck and I found the interior to be well laid out.
  • tss likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users