Ecoboost Owner Forums

Darrell's Methanol Injection Install

Looks good. I have a friend with an alky control kit. He likes but kept getting kicked off the track because the brass fittings in the kit. They see it as a fuel system and fail the lines. Thats the main reason i bought a devilsown kit with there stainless steel lines and there race fuel cell and i still spent less than the alky control kit my buddy have. He ended up having to buy all new lines and fittings to pass tech. People looking into meth should atleast give them a call first. I know i am happy with with i got and my buddy wishes he would have got it the first time around.

Looks good. I have a friend with an alky control kit. He likes but kept getting kicked off the track because the brass fittings in the kit. They see it as a fuel system and fail the lines. Thats the main reason i bought a devilsown kit with there stainless steel lines and there race fuel cell and i still spent less than the alky control kit my buddy have. He ended up having to buy all new lines and fittings to pass tech. People looking into meth should atleast give them a call first. I know i am happy with with i got and my buddy wishes he would have got it the first time around.

Interesting... local track doesn't have a tech... but was thinking about running at some events which would have a real tech check...

I've shown mine to tech at both Cedar Falls Raceway & Bradenton... NO ISSUES... YET.... I have the plastic lines but all fittings are quick connect SS. I purchased some fittings from Devils Own, including some larger nozzles. Not aware that their stuff is 100% SS. Know some of the nozzle holders are a form of plastic, and they too have quick connects. Check out their web site... It's just updated.

• 1 month later...

Archived