Ecoboost Owner Forums

SHO badging on rear passenger doors

Those are referred as the 'C' pillar badging.

Those were deleted on 2013 models, due to the relocation of the 'SHO' badging on the front side fender vents.

Prior to ordering, I would double check that they are the same size, which I believe they are.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

You probably could, but the problem would be get a hold of the lettering. But I might be the guy to see about in the future, as I believe the lettering on the dash is the same size. And I have 2 sets of these, well really one set I melted the other set a little. But bring to mind I know of another set that I gave to another member I'll see if he has any plans for. I'll PM you when I locate the set I have and round up the other.

You probably could' date=' but the problem would be get a hold of the lettering. But I might be the guy to see about in the future, as I believe the lettering on the dash is the same size. And I have 2 sets of these, well really one set I melted the other set a little. But bring to mind I know of another set that I gave to another member I'll see if he has any plans for. I'll PM you when I locate the set I have and round up the other.[/quote']

Awesome. I'll be on the look out for your PM. I'm pretty sure they may be the same size. I've tried searching Ford Parts for these and no dice.

Yeah you wont find them, I get them from making my gauge pods. I order the aluminum trim piece above the glove box and cut into face plates for the pods and it comes with the lettering. But at $140 would be mighty expensive letters. But I should be able to come up with 2 sets, if not right now I will in the near future as soon as I get another order for a pod.

Archived