Ecoboost Owner Forums

Another new 2013 SHO owner in Northern VA

HokieSHO

Just picked mine up yesterday. White platinum tri-coat with PP and pretty much all the other options worth getting. I'm coming from a Mazda RX-8 which I've owned since 2004, and this is my first automatic car since 1989 (other than a 2 year period that I also owned a Jeep Grand Cherokee over 10 years ago). The woman in the finance department said that a Taurus was her first car as an adult, to which I replied this is my first adult car! So far I'm loving the car - great balance between power, sportiness (for a big tank!), and comfort. Still find myself reaching for a clutch pedal every now and then though!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1177[/ATTACH]

post-896-142532294856_thumb.jpg

post-896-142532294856_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the welcomes. I was looking along the lines of a G37 or BMW (3or 5 series) or Raptor (go figure, right?), but I've always been an SHO fan plus it's made right here in the good old USA. A buddy of mine had an older model (he actually has a Raptor ordered at the moment). It's bigger than what I need but they don't make a 300+ HP Fusion SHO! Also, around here the G's and Bmw's are a dime a dozen. I prefer something I don't see on every street corner!

• 1 month later...

Archived