Ecoboost Owner Forums

Came out of the gas sation to find 2 20 year old guys drooling over my car

I walked up and hit the remote start. They asked "is this your car" and were pointing at the wheels.

I said "yes"

the one guy starts commenting..."man, you have a bad ass car, twin turbo v6 right" "this thing hauls ass from what I have read"

i find it pretty cool that the youths of today could get ""geeked up"" over a ford. usually its some EVO, STI, or BMW. I guess Ford has come a long way in the past 10 years.

I walked up and hit the remote start. They asked "is this your car" and were pointing at the wheels.

I said "yes"

the one guy starts commenting..."man, you have a bad ass car, twin turbo v6 right" "this thing hauls ass from what I have read"

i find it pretty cool that the youths of today could get ""geeked up"" over a ford. usually its some EVO, STI, or BMW. I guess Ford has come a long way in the past 10 years.

+1 I love having people come ask about our cars.

Guest 4DRHTRD

People usually laugh when I first get to the drag strip who haven't seen me run before and then come running over in the pits once I've made a pass. The EB family of vehicles is awesome!

I'd love to rent an Explorer Sport and then tune it real fast with 100 octane and see what it would do at the track :)

I have to admit, I've been surprised by the guys that have noticed the SHO, several of them have been guys older then I and when talking to them, it seems that they all owned one of the earlier generation SHO's so that really spiked their interest in our cars. It seems for the most part they were all happy with their older SHO's and I got the feeling that they would have loved to try the new one.

I still get questions and just last week had someone yell from the next car over, while in traffic, that he loved my car.

A few weeks earlier my wife came home after a run to the grocery store telling a story of a guy and his wife talking to her at a stoplight about how great the car looked.

I also frequently get asked if my car is 'brand new', when I tell them it's two years old, they are shocked. (A testimate to the lack of advertising)

The fact that the car can be so stylish , along with it's imposing size, gets a lot of attention by itself. Add in folks who have knowledge of what lies under the hood, and then they are really interested in the car. The SHO definitely gets more attention than my MKS.