Ecoboost Owner Forums

Well it Do or Die for some teams.

FLIP-4-SHO

Denver plays my Steelers next week...not sure if Tebow can handle the Steeler defense. I like the Broncos, but I have been a Steeler fan since I first saw them play in the old Pitt stadium and tickets were only 8 dollars...the days of John Henry Johnson, Buddy Dial, and Bobby Lane...back then no one liked the Steelers or hated them because they hardly ever won, but I have been bleeding Black and Gold since I was 8 years old in 1960!

Denver plays my Steelers next week...not sure if Tebow can handle the Steeler defense. I like the Broncos' date=' but I have been a Steeler fan since I first saw them play in the old Pitt stadium and tickets were only 8 dollars...the days of John Henry Johnson, Buddy Dial, and Bobby Lane...back then no one liked the Steelers or hated them because they hardly ever won, but I have been bleeding Black and Gold since I was 8 years old in 1960![/quote']

Woohoo -- head to head next Sunday at MHS. Should be a good one Mark.

C.

:doh: I am really disappointed that the Steelers lost, especially the way they lost in OT, but Tebow and the Broncos played outstanding tonight, so the play-offs aren't nearly as nerve racking for me anymore. I have to admit, Tebow played very well today, and Fox had a great game plan. Congrats to the Bronco's and their fans.

Archived