Ecoboost Owner Forums

2013 SHO with Police Interceptor Wheels and Snow Tires

^^ Yeah, but I think going down to 18s are part of the game plan, at least it is for me. If you have 19s stockers , that makes some sense, but I don't want to expend energy putting snows on my 20s, I would rather just buy inexpensive dedicated smaller rims.

^^ Yeah' date=' but I think going down to 18s are part of the game plan, at least it is for me. If you have 19s stockers , that makes some sense, but I don't want to expend energy putting snows on my 20s, I would rather just buy inexpensive dedicated smaller rims.[/quote']

That's the idea, winters here can be brutal. Lots of salt on the roads. I used the 20's on my Mark LT in the winter and they were toast by the spring. Pitted all to hell. Worst case I sand these down and put a coat of black paint on them. But to each his own. It's funny this morning on the expressway I had a few cars not wanting to pass me ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So the 18" steelies will fit the '13 SHO with PP? Interesting. I'd be interested in getting some but thought they would be cheaper (considering I can get a snow tire and wheel package in the $1600-1700 range from Discount Tire Direct and have some decent looking 19" aluminum rims).

Archived