Ecoboost Owner Forums

Zaino. Nothing else like it!

I have been using Zanio car products for many years. My first was a 1971 Corvette that I had, original paint. It was nothing short of amazing. See below a pic of the hood after just one coat of the Zanio Z2 and Z5. If you love your ride try Zanio. you wont be disappointed! (I am in no way affiliated with Zanio just saying). I typically reapply once a year. The Lincoln Mark LT had 2 coats and the Vette had 4. But see for your self.

post-912-142532295153_thumb.jpg

post-912-142532295155_thumb.jpg

post-912-142532295157_thumb.jpg

post-912-142532295153_thumb.jpg

post-912-142532295155_thumb.jpg

post-912-142532295157_thumb.jpg

It really sounds like both Zaino and Adams are fantastic and can't go wrong either way. Thanks for the tips

That is the truth - I doubt that any Adams users would criticize Zaino and vice versa. If Zaino went out of business, I would use Adams, no question. The MKS gets the full Zaino treatment this weekend, getting ready for winter. Supposed to be 60s here - PERFECT waxing weather! :)

I've heard nothing bad about Zaino, but having been a friend of Adam since early on, he has a complete line of products that all work as advertised, and has always been the BEST with customer service, I am very loyal to Adam and his company. I really like the fact that I can count on anything I get from Adam's will perform as advertised or a full refund, I've never had a product that didn't leave me impressed.

2nd. I have used Zaino bros products since 2000 when I had my Audi. Their process does require a little extra work' date=' but man the results are awesome.[/quote']

Another reason I like Adam's - easy to apply and remove. Although, if you do a complete detail from wash, dry, clay bar, paint cleaning, paint correction, sealant, glaze, wax, and wheels, tires, and wheel wells, it's a full day's work plus some.