Ecoboost Owner Forums

Anyone here good with photoshop.

Based on my last post is there anyone here who has the time or experience to produce a printable flyer for under wipers? I'm picturing 4 to a 8 1/2x11 page. In color kinda bookmark style with the logo on top and the website with a nice graphic or something. Then if its posted in a sticky we can print out some copies to keep in the car. I would personally do some on this waterproof paper we have at the shop. Just throwing it out there.

I'm fairly good with PS but the only snag is I think there would need to be a few different sizes and choices too. I've been personally thinking off creating a business card that I can keep in my purse/baby bag/center console so I can hand them out at car shows, etc that I attend so it's no so large and something someone can pop into their pocket or cup holder to get home with.

We should brainstorm

I am with Red Candy on this one, business cards are a good choice. There should be something like "We'd like to see you join us" message with a picture of one of the cars and obviously the web address. And it would be nice if there could be some incentive for them to check us out...maybe a like a discount on one of the vendors products if they join us and buy within 30 days...just a thought.

I am with Red Candy on this one' date=' business cards are a good choice. There should be something like "We'd like to see you join us" message with a picture of one of the cars and obviously the web address. And it would be nice if there could be some incentive for them to check us out...maybe a like a discount on one of the vendors products if they join us and buy within 30 days...just a thought.[/quote']

That's a great Idea. I could probably work on something this week. The idea I am picturing is a business card, with Ford and Lincoln on the bottom and a picture of an SHO, a Lincoln and an F150, in a montage with nice blur and shading. The other side of the card would have the Forum name and address centered and on the bottom a coupon code one of the vendors could give us as a promo for them joining. Perhaps someone can talk to our Sponsor guys and see if any of them would be game for this?