Ecoboost Owner Forums

H&R spring car beside Eibach pics

Here is ejjpt's 2011 with H&Rs next to my 2010 with Eibachs. This was in my side yard which isnt 100% flat but you can tell the H&R sits a bit lower. You can really tell in person... I will try to get stock, H&R, and Eibach all lined up on flat pavement at some point. Until then though this will have to do.

random1022-1.jpg

random1021.jpg

random1019.jpg

random1020.jpg

Glad to see the install is finished.

Just a suggestion for your next set of pics....

Squat down, or kneel down so that you are at eye level with the belt line of each car.

Also, be sure to park each car staggered so that each front wheel (of each car) is visible in the image.

These pictures you've posted here, although cool, make it difficult to tell the actual differences in ride height and competing products (mostly due to the angle of how you had the camera).

In some of them, you see the one tire, and not the tire of the 2nd car (most viewer's will be scoping out the gap in the wells in relation to the outer diameter of the tire).

Besides, i'm sure those H&R's will drop even further once they've settled a lil bit.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks men and will do better next time. This was kinda impromtu and on uneven ground as mentioned. I will try to get some on flat pavement, but dont know when/where I will be able to pull it off. Everybody here in IL is already hunkering down for winter...

Yeah you can tell in person the front is 1/2-3/4 of an inch lower. Cant really tell a difference in the rear but that is probably because there isnt weight back there to help the springs settle.

LOL at taking the time to block out your plates, but not the other car.

Personally i never block mine out. Heck, i drive around all the time with my plates open to the world. Why is apicture any different. besides. unless you work for the DMV or law enforcement. You wont find anything about me except my state.

Did any of you needed alignment kit or aftermarket camber bolts?

If H&R doesn't need that, I will probably go with them.

Most on here have switched camber bolts for the alignment with the H&Rs. I have seen a couple say they found somebody to get it without but it was somebody really good and it was a pain. I did not need them with the Eibachs.

LOL at taking the time to block out your plates, but not the other car.

Personally i never block mine out. Heck, i drive around all the time with my plates open to the world. Why is apicture any different. besides. unless you work for the DMV or law enforcement. You wont find anything about me except my state.

The one not blocked out is mine. Many pics of mine around and I dont believe anybody can do anything with them. I dont think ejjp minds me posting pics of his car but never asked if he cared about exposing plates and didnt want to assume.

Archived