Ecoboost Owner Forums

Finally in the 13s

MTaurusSHO

Ran my 13' non PP to a best of 13.88@100. Only mod is an airaid. The DA was 3500FT too.

Well done, my best when totally stock except for H&R springs was 13.53 at 102.5 mph, but temps were in the 40-50's and I can't remember, but I'd bet, knowing me, that there was a tailwind with that... lol! I rarely go when temps are too hot or a strong wind in the face...

Well done' date=' my best when totally stock except for H&R springs was 13.53 at 102.5 mph, but temps were in the 40-50's and I can't remember, but I'd bet, knowing me, that there was a tailwind with that... lol! I rarely go when temps are too hot or a strong wind in the face...[/quote']

Ran my 13' non PP to a best of 13.88@100. Only mod is an airaid. The DA was 3500FT too.

Steve is "THE DARK LORD of SPEED" and MY IDOL.LOL He will teach you how (to use the TWIN FORCE) to go faster if you want that kind of thing.

I might get LMS stg4 soon. I like surprising people who don't know anything about the SHO. My friend said that there was a group of people talking about the pointless reason in bringing a Taurus to the track and how the Mustang I was lined up against was gonna smoke the Taurus. My friend said the expressions on their faces and a awe of silence followed after my 14 sec pass with the Mustang behind lol.

Great Job!! My best stock(right down to the air in the tires lol) in my portly non PP 4558lb was a 13.79@101.02 on a lousy 2.0 60' time. Same conditions as steve with temps in mid 40s to low 50s. Looking forward to 12.50s without meth come spring. The STOCK 13s club is a good feeling for sure.

Originally Po

Ha HAWK, You stock times are good to. As many know now why my car is so fast in the heat is because it's 200lb liter than most. My shock 13.76sec@101.39 mph @97deg 2.038sec 60' was at 4285lb with 3/4 full tank,25lb airpump&jack, both glove box full, both my clear & custom Atl Falcons floor mats in the car. MTaurusSHO Steve total me take all that out (1/4 tank or less) my TUNE time @ 95deg @4165lb(car only add 220lb for me) drop to 13.045sec@103.90mph and 1.932sec 60'. And on NOV. 9 @59deg turn a 12.669sec@105.05mph with a 1.819sec 60'. But I learn all this thing about being fast at the track for Steve. One good guy!!!! PS I order my car with only the PP 12S pack,NO 401,NO402 options, From the started this was a weekend dragstrip,SCCA autocross, weekend road trip car. IT'S MY MED-LIFE CHRISIS TOY. I call it the other woman, the OLD LADY CALLS HER THE HUSSY.LOL MTaurus love have you here and you will love the LIVERNOIS TUNE.