Ecoboost Owner Forums

ran the 2013 sho today stone stock with the child seat

Robertp

well the wife ran the fastet ill get the exact number but ive got time and mph the cars first pass was 13.55@102.xx she also ran 13.56 13.58 then i decided to run it and managed 13.64 @ 104.xx and backed that up with about the same time with 105.07 mph pass i was shocked i didnt realize it would go this fast then i let my buddy run it and he went 13.58@104.xx so the sho has really impressed me pulled a 2.0x 60ft best launch was off idle trying to power brake it netted in slower time and speed, ill give the run down tomorrow i know 1/8 mph was like 81.xx heck we never even popped the hood

robert

We usually have good air from November thru January after that its a crap shoot' date=' it's weird how the Taurus doesent feel like its flying then again I had been running my 4.6 tbird that went 10.20 @ 138.1 letting off just before the lights[/quote']

That is quick for an MN12! I am on my 2nd one right now and have thought many times about building one up. Never have and probably wont. Just have to envy guys like you that did it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...