Ecoboost Owner Forums

Goals for 2013

Night Hawk

I like the shock idea, let everybody know if you find something out.

I am pretty much power modded out.... Would like a dyno tune though.

Just added SHO side emblems, also want to add the rear window wing and get a good detail.

I want to be 11.9 like everybody else but realistically I will be happy if I can reach the 12.1-12.3 range.

• 3 months later...

Well my goal for 2013 is 11.9sec.

My ingredients are:

2013 PP SHO

H&R springs

Airaid CAI

Tstat170

Colder spark plugs

Custom exhaust (x-pipe, 2.5" tubing, dynomax, 4.5" tips)

Catted downpipes

Alky control meth injection

Aftermarket summer wheels

Hankook Ventus performance summer tires

Livernois tune

Twin turbo decals!

If I ran many runs on three different days between 12.09 and 12.12 between 116-118mph with a 2010 non-PP without downpipes, that new baby should bring that little push needed to reach my goal!

Thanks Night Hawk that is good info! I dont think shocks are on my list this year, but when I do them prob PP shocks like you did. Who knows maybe stiffer!

Steve my goal is to beat you to 11.9. How in the heck didnt you run 11.9 before? I just put my 20" wheels with summer tires on last week. REALLY hooks now, much better then before with the 19" and 40K tires. Think it will do much better at the track then my 12.43 spinning. Also going to try and take the rear seat out and some other crap :) April 13th will be my first attempt!

Steve my goal is to beat you to 11.9. How in the heck didnt you run 11.9 before? I just put my 20" wheels with summer tires on last week. REALLY hooks now' date=' much better then before with the 19" and 40K tires. Think it will do much better at the track then my 12.43 spinning. Also going to try and take the rear seat out and some other crap :) April 13th will be my first attempt![/quote']

What was your 60' Paul on your best run of 12.43? Do you remember? You should do better with better traction, but it is getting harder and harder to lower that time you'll see! Look at crash712 with his 12.25 with same mods or bpdmike with about the same time 12.2 or 12.3 and he even has the downpipes! So, for a non-PP and no downpipes, I believe my 12.09 will be hard to beat... I needed to be at a fast track, well prepped, tail wind, cool weather ... But hey! good luck buddy! I'd be very happy for you if you were to get in the 11's, even if it is before me!

Best 60 was 1.83 I believe and that was spinning like crazy. It feels better with the 20s and summer tires, hopefully it performs better. My run was at me weighing 200+, I am now 170. Also as mentioned I am going to try and take some weight out race weekend.

Said my goal was to beat you to it, never said I thought it was likely :) Wouldnt surprise me at all if as she sits with the summer 20" and weight reduction I dont even see 12.0's. I expect 12.1-12.3 range but am hoping for better.....

Nope sorry mistaken. Best previous run was 1.87 60, 8.012 1/8, 12.43 at 111 MPH.

That was with downpipes and 5+ but still had the stock 19"s and original factory tires with 38K on them. It was also Jan 1 and the track had no grip made worse with my tires.

STILL the best run of anybody in 2013!!!!!!