Ecoboost Owner Forums

what tires???

I have the Michelins too, but I don't drive in the snow....I will not be replacing them with Michelin again. Since the bad experience with them I'm waiting to see what is out there but not buying anything from Michelin...besides the sideways on mine are beginning to crack with only 15K miles....

I am thinking something from Bridgestone/Firestone or Continental when I replace them. I had Bridgestone A/T Revo's on my F-150 and they did great in snow, rain, and ice. Only thing they wren't great in mud, but then there weren't an off-road tire. Understand they were a truck tire but loved the traction and treadlife from them, got over 50K from an AT tire, but have always had great servuce from Bridgestone tires,,just don't know if they will have anything in our size.

I am thinking something from Bridgestone/Firestone or Continental when I replace them. I had Bridgestone A/T Revo's on my F-150 and they did great in snow' date=' rain, and ice. Only thing they wren't great in mud, but then there weren't an off-road tire. Understand they were a truck tire but loved the traction and treadlife from them, got over 50K from an AT tire, but have always had great servuce from Bridgestone tires,,just don't know if they will have anything in our size.[/quote']

hmm, im just looking for a good all season tire that i wont be afraid to drive around in the snow with..

Archived