Ecoboost Owner Forums

Scuff

Rumblebat

So I went to see "DrumLine" a week ago today. I was nervous about leaving the "SHO" to go into see the "show". (Badap Bah!!) Wife said it would be fine. When I came out, I found that someone had parked their HONDA infront of my car and kissed my bumper. I do not have a front plate, just a necked bumper. Their license plate and the screws where pressed firmly into mine!!:RpS_mad: Very upsetting. Well I waited for them to come out. This little old man came out. He was very nice and apologetic. Just frustrating!! She gets he lip fixed on monday:RpS_sad:

I feel your pain... I have to squeeze my car many times to park when I go to work or see clients.

[ATTACH]1611[/ATTACH]

With paint, touch ups can often do the job.

When my car was black, I had the bumpers repainted at one point because of rock chips and scratches due to bad drivers when I am parked.

Many other drivers feel like bumpers exist to be bumped... Like if it was ok to damage them because their purpose is to protect the rest of the car! So frustrating...

This week, when I came back from playing hockey, I found that nice scratch on the rear bumper... I was not too happy! Especially that I had parked my car farther from other cars!

[ATTACH]1612[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1613[/ATTACH]

Especially that no touch up can be done, maybe just to cut a piece of vinyl, but it won t be perfect anymore... I was thinking of double-wrapping the bumpers, but I wouldn't be sponsored for that part and bumpers require about 4-5 yards of vinyl each at 40$/yrd and they represent 60% of the time of full car wrap, so about 1,200$ of labour!

So about 1,500$ for redoing the bumpers... No way! I'll have to endure it I guess and become anal where I park too ; )

post-379-142532289793_thumb.jpg

post-379-142532289797_thumb.jpg

post-379-142532289801_thumb.jpg

post-379-142532289793_thumb.jpg

post-379-142532289797_thumb.jpg

post-379-142532289801_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...