Ecoboost Owner Forums

I will be selling my car soon! Need some opinions.

Unfortunately I have decided to sell my car. This has been my favorite car I have ever owned, but I plan on moving out of state in about a year. My goal is to save as much money as I possibly can, so I can move and not have to worry as much when I start my real estate business in a new area. I plan on selling it private owner, unless I can find a used car that I want at a dealer.

2011 SHO, pp package, white platinum, navigation 32,000 miles. New tires and front brakes. No damage, scratches, or issues at all. Also no accidents either. What do you think I could sell this for? I was thinking around $30k.

I will be selling off these parts when i'm ready. I will not be taking any money right now or anything. Just a heads up type of thread. The parts will still need to be removed.

Livernois tuner

Weathertech floor mats (front and rear)

Mobsteel upper and lower grill in white surrounds and black mesh. There are some small rock chips, but they still look great.

I also have a bunch of leds for the interior dome lights I never installed.

Right now I am about 95% sure I am selling the car. I found a couple good deals on a fusion and focus that have rebuilt titles. My fiancees escape has a rebuilt title and we got it for really cheap, and it's been a great car. The fusion I found is priced about 50% of one with a good title. I am going to look at it today to see the condition.

Can anyone comment on a 2007 fusion 3.0 v6 awd? Reviews online seem to be really good. It definitely wont be as nice as the Taurus, but buying this car for cash will save me $700 per month from my payment, less gas, and probably a little less on insurance. That $8,400 extra in my bank account which will definitely help out with the move.

Sorry to hear, but makes sense from within the financial constraints / goals that you wrap it around.

Not sure what late model used SHO's are garnering in the venue of the Used Car Arena, but my 2010 has less mileage than your '11, jeezuz you must drive an awful lot huh Bill?

I may be interested in the WeatherTech's if you do definitively decide to bail on the SHO and opt for something else, so I got 1st dibs on those if you will.

QwikSilverTrav may be interested in your LED's, shoot him a PM.

Keep us posted as to your final decision(s) and where are you moving to by chance?

I don't necessarily have to sell the SHO. By doing it I can bank more money which will help with the move. Trust me I do not want to sell this car and get something else. I think my percentage of selling the car has lowered after trying to deal with this guy about buying his Fusion. I plan on moving from Michigan to Raleigh North Carolina.

Glad to hear that your percentages have lowered Bill......

Sure would hate to lose a fellow late model SHO owner such as yourself....

This is your inner voice speaking..... "KEEP THE SHO, KEEP THE SHO".

***This post sent from my DROID3 using the 'Tapatalk' App***

I understand all too well. Traded my EB Flex today to lower my monthly payment. Picked up a 2012 Edge Sport for the wife's daily driver. It's actually really nice. 3.7l on 22's and all blacked out

We just traded in the wifes 2010 Raptor for a Black 2012 Edge Sport AWD to lower the payment and a bump in MPG. Letting go of something you love is hard to do. But that is apart of being an adult I guess. I agree, Its a nice ride.

I understand all too well. Traded my EB Flex today to lower my monthly payment. Picked up a 2012 Edge Sport for the wife's daily driver. It's actually really nice. 3.7l on 22's and all blacked out

DAMN...

And I was hoping you were going to shoot for the 12's with it! Post a Pix of your new ride....

I put a deposit on a 2009 Fusion SEL v6, fwd, leather, heated seats, moonroof, 14,500 miles for $13,900. I thought it was a really good price so i jumped on it.

For sure I will be selling the Mobsteel upper and lower grill, weathertech mats, coastaltech lockpick, interior leds, 18 black drag wheels with blizzak tires with a warranty from discount tire, and a Livernois tuner. I will be taking off the parts this weekend and get a dedicated thread with photos up.

How much is the tuner worth?

Archived