Ecoboost Owner Forums

*New* Downpipes and catback coming soon!

Just wanted everyone to know that I'm in the process with working with a company to get a new setup for our market. Plans are to have downpipes and catback made for a full setup. I am supposed to get the Sho to them in the next couple of weeks and they plan on having it for 4 weeks.

Don't want to say too much about the company at this time, but they have been around for a long time. I've had their setups on many of my cars and they have always been quality systems.

If everything goes smoothly, I'm going to try and get a base dyno with Livernois and then get new numbers after the exhaust/tune.:RpS_thumbup:

We could always use addt'l EBOF Supporting Vendors to our portfolio.....

Mention it if you wouldn't mind, and continued good luck in these endeavors! :thumb:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Can never have too many options :thumb: Probably have to get the tune updated after the exhaust mod for even more power!

Ha bpd if you put somebody els down pipe on you car having had LMS TUNE 1ST WILL THEY UPGRADE YOU TUNE? And how much will it cost? Do you know?

Ha bpd if you put somebody els down pipe on you car having had LMS TUNE 1ST WILL THEY UPGRADE YOU TUNE? And how much will it cost? Do you know?

I talked with Rick about this and he will be doing the tune after the exhaust is on. They sell this exhaust brand on many of their V8 setups.