Ecoboost Owner Forums

Tail of the Dragon!

akhowell

Going up this weekend after visiting some family. Can't wait' date=' taking whole family and even the kids are excited. Maybe we need to get a SHO Run at the Dragon going like the other car makes.[/quote']

akhowell You know I am all was trying to put "SHO-OFF thE SOUTH" group get togethers. Me and 770AIRPORT HAD A GRRRREAT TIME at Silver Dollar raceway last mouth. Here a new get together that all the SHO in the south may want to go to. http://www.wannagofast.com/clayton.php The Dragon run sound good to.

Jesup, GA huh? Shoot me a message next time you're headed up there. Depending on your route up to TN, I might just be on your way.

The dragon is fun. Did it on my '98 Honda Magna once. We really took it easy because it had been raining, the road was wet, and several bikers had already gone down due to a diesel spill on the road as well.

Jesup, GA huh? Shoot me a message next time you're headed up there. Depending on your route up to TN, I might just be on your way.

The dragon is fun. Did it on my '98 Honda Magna once. We really took it easy because it had been raining, the road was wet, and several bikers had already gone down due to a diesel spill on the road as well.

slideoil what city in south GA. are you? I'm in Atlanta welcome to EBOF. I try to get us Ga. SHO together every 2 month or so doing the yr, would love to have you join us.!!!!

Shoman' date=' I'm in Brooklet. It's about 45 minutes inland from Savannah on I-16. Let me know the next get together. I'll see if I can get there.[/quote']

Your right. Im thinking of the back of the dragon. Lol

Going up this weekend after visiting some family. Can't wait' date=' taking whole family and even the kids are excited. Maybe we need to get a SHO Run at the Dragon going like the other car makes.[/quote']

Where you from Akhowell? You talking about the tail of the dragon in southwest Va. I have rode that streach for years on motorcycles. Its a blast!!!

Actually the tail of the dragon is here in my neck of the woods in East TN. On Hwy 129 in Blount Co. to be exact.

I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ALL OF YOU TO JOIN, "SHO-OFF the SOUTH" group I started this group to share news of events going on here in the south like bpd1151 does up north. Call get together,like me, akhowell and Airportguy770 did a run at the Silver Dollar raceway last mouth. We all(&Belli) live in Ga,Gregoire live in Nashville, TN/Chase@Adams in Birmingham, AL,. Now there are enough of us southern to have a nice get together now.