Ecoboost Owner Forums

Remote Start

Not sure if this is a repost, but I found this part number: AA5Z19G364B. It's a remote start system for 2010-2012 Taurus. Does anyone know if this is the right one for the SHO? THere is another part number: AA5Z19G364A that is not for cars with push button start. The other one I can't find if there is any designation one way or another. The kits price is ~$375. It's a two way system. When the car is running a green light displays on the key fob. Seems basic, but it's a factory Ford accessory, so it would be an authorized installation. Anyone know if this is correct for our cars?

I am really interested in this for my 2010 MKS, so keep us posted. I know it exists as a dealer installed option, but I never really looked into it, thinking it was going to be outrageously priced. $375 plus install I might be able to live with. I had gotten over not having remote start on the MKS after many many years of enjoying it - until we just got my wife an Enclave, which has it, so now I miss it on mine again. LOL. I do still despise having to use two separate fobs for the MKS instaed of a nice single integrated forb like on the Enclave (and 2013 SHO/MKS).

I do still despise having to use two separate fobs for the MKS instaed of a nice single integrated forb like on the Enclave (and 2013 SHO/MKS).

A good installer can wire up a Viper system, to where the Factory fob activates the viper remote start.

Click pic for video:

th_4722A260-03A6-4864-A2A3-F2E2BB696A3F-14850-00000EB854BCEC39.jpg