Ecoboost Owner Forums

Questions for Livernois Motorsports? Please email..

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hello EBOF members,

We know that since Rick has left, no one from our company has been on the forum and we apologize. This community and it's members are very important to us and our business and we want to make sure you're being taken care of and answer any questions you may have.

Please feel free to send a pm to this username or email info@livernoismotorsports.com[/email=info@livernoismotorsports.com].

For those who made it to the Thursday track event, thank you! We hope to see all of you plus other Livernois customers from the forum at our next event Thursday, September 12, 2013.

For those unaware of the event, In appreciation of our loyal customers, we have two track rentals at Milan Dragway, located in Milan, MI each year. The first was earlier in the week and the second is Thursday, September 12, 2013. Gates open at 3:30 and we will race from 4:00-8:00pm.

This event is specifically for Livernois customers who have had vehicle work or tuning performed by Livernois Motorsports and their guests (Please limit guests to 1-2). As such, there is limited availability on the amount of cars and spectators allowed, so your early RSVP is appreciated.

We will email a ticket for the event after receiving your RSVP. This is a free event within the pre-determined limit to ensure the best track experience possible. We are limited to 50 cars and 100 spectators. After this limit is reached, we have to pay a per car / per spectator fee that may be passed on to the customer.

In your RSVP, please include your name, names of guests, and what vehicle you will be racing.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have, and let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

Thank you,

Livernois Motorsports

Thank You for responding to our forum. We have a large # of LMS customer here and the service that RICK gave us was 1st class. We are looking for the same 1st class service in the future.

I personally mail order my tune,living here in ATLANTA. But here in the next 2wk I'll be ordering the METH KIT,Down-Pipe and X-Pipe with the hope to come to the SEPT. RUN with a in house dyno tune that week of the track day. Ones again Thank You, From the "SHO-OFF the SOUTH" Group leader.

Guest Guest

You're welcome! Customer service is our top priority.

Please call us at 313-561-5500 when you're ready to order. Any of our sales associates can help.

We hope to see you in September!

Thank you!

Can we call you Rick?

And thank you for posting, we were all a little concerned when Rick left. LMS is awesome, but Rick's personal attention was a selling point for some as well. Looks like the good customer services continues!

These guys arr amazing.

I talked with all of them and with Dan directly suggesting him to create this thread where people could ask them questions directly and they could answer bere for the benefit of all of us.

Rick was second to none in terms of client servicing but Livernois' staff is commited to deliver and continue to exceed our expectations.

I saw: Dave, Anthony and Jason who are working in sales. Also, Andy is still there coordinating everything with Dan's schedule.

Dan is still doing his magic and making sure to not only will we continue to be impressed with his tuning but reliability is at the top of his preoccupation.

I also met a few mechanics including Vasile, who was prepping the cars on the dyno etc.

All nice guys and well diserving of my business, my support and my referrrals.

Thanks Livernois!

So, from here, I would suggest to keep this thread for questions and answers oriented for Livernois.

Can we call you Rick? And thank you for posting' date=' we were all a little concerned when Rick left. LMS is awesome, but Rick's personal attention was a selling point for some as well. Looks like the good customer services continues![/quote']

He is most likely Andy. I think I've seen Andy on other forums.