Ecoboost Owner Forums

SHOBBY!

I like it...if you could only get rid of my reflection on the front door...

It's done; refresh page and look at original -- you have disappeared like Marty McFly.

They don't have anything worth squishing. Crushing maybe. But thanks!

I misread your post -- thought you said do my daughters car; you meant they liked the picture LOL.

Don't get me wrong' date=' I think it looks great, and thanks very much for doing it....I really appreciate you doing it. Thanks again! [/quote']

What do you mean, "Don't get me wrong"? LOL.

It's no sweat; I'm not really doing it anything tonight and I didn't mind. :)

Wait until you see this other one I'm working on -- it's pretty damn funny.

GESWEK CAN I GET ONE ! PLEASE,PRETTY PLEASE,PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!!!!!!:hail::hail::hail:

fetch?photoid=52513

Shoman;

I could do it but damn is that a SMALL photo--you got larger one? If not I'll make you a stubbie--super stubbie.

Don't get me wrong' date=' I think it looks great, and thanks very much for doing it....I really appreciate you doing it. Thanks again! [/quote']

I meant, I didn't want you to think I was being critical of your first effort...I thought it looked great, and I didn't want you to think I didn't appreciate it.....just wondered if you could work a little magic to get the reflection of my fat a** out of the reflection..which you did amazingly slick! Really do appreciate it...got it on my desktop and it looks great! Thanks again!

I meant, I didn't want you to think I was being critical of your first effort...I thought it looked great, and I didn't want you to think I didn't appreciate it.....just wondered if you could work a little magic to get the reflection of my fat a** out of the reflection..which you did amazingly slick! Really do appreciate it...got it on my desktop and it looks great! Thanks again!

Glad you like it!

I posted it on FB and my mates like it too--they are all bothering me for stubbies now LOL.

GESWEK CAN I GET ONE ! PLEASE,PRETTY PLEASE,PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!!!!!!:hail::hail::hail:

fetch?photoid=52513

Shoman;

I could do it but damn is that a SMALL photo--you got larger one? If not I'll make you a stubbie--super stubbie.

The new V5 wouldn't let me upload a bigger picture. This picture is smaller than the brakes pictures i did 3 weeks ago.

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/shoman04/media/100_1046800x600_zpsda1a156b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=66#/user/shoman04/media/100_1046800x600_zpsda1a156b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=66&_suid=137261576028009373080908624148

fetch?photoid=52513

Shoman;

I sent you a PM.