Ecoboost Owner Forums

Coyote swap

Paulford8

Very VERY NICE!

Ask yourself this Paul..... are the wives ever truly happy?

I'll answer that for you.... NO.

So wth, have at it pal....we'll all join you in your misery when the wives relegate us to the garage for our living quarters :thumb:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

OOOOLALA -- great engine for an old fox --- Kudos.

Wives know that if we're happy then they're happy -- It'll grow on her, besides she'll want a new dress sometime soon and this will make it that much easier ........

--- and Valentine's day is just around the corner too: A great opportunity to make everything right.....:RpS_thumbsup:

C.

Very VERY NICE!

Ask yourself this Paul..... are the wives ever truly happy?

I'll answer that for you.... NO.

So wth, have at it pal....we'll all join you in your misery when the wives relegate us to the garage for our living quarters :thumb:

I think she just acts tough. During idle chit chat she mentioned that if I want to run the stang vs the SHO she would drive the SHO at the track.... Yes I want that race but I thought it would be a battle to get her to participate.

You can always try Finish Line Performance in Naperville, IL.

They're located on 111th, about one block West of Route 59.

They do have 2 AWD dyno's (in addition to other dyno's) and did do all the tuning on my previous car builds.

Pretty well known and are established. Speak with Mitch if you do try it.

They do have 2 AWD dyno's (in addition to other dyno's) and did do all the tuning on my previous car builds.

Wish I would have know before, already put money down. Anderson Ford is reputable and does a good job. My only complaint is they use off the wall tuners (maybe their own brand?) that cost $600!!!!! That is just the tuner.... Then the dyno tune session is $200 on top of that. I bought the tuner just need to get in for a session.

I maybe trying them after all. I drove to Clinton IL to Anderson Ford Motorports and found they are using Diablo tuners. OK no problem right besides the $640 just for the tuner... Well yeah there are problems. Takes the guy 1.5 hours of fiddling, me call Ford Racing and him calling Diablo to figure out they dont mesh. Something a bit different about Ford racing software. I came home and plugged in my SCT reader from Livernois and it read the PCM. SO long story short I need to find an SCT tuner close by and take another day off work.

+1 Don't paint it! Has an old school bad ass look to it!!!

I would be with you guys except I have a few body issues I want to get fixed. Had a body guy look at and quote me an excellent price on making the whole thing straight and re-spraying it black. I have it re-painted black, put the cheesy 79 stickers back on, put some bullets in front of my mufflers to quit it down, take all of the stickers off, and sneak up on people.

Either way people will get wise. That is unless I make my rounds to all the midwest tracks so I "surprise" new people.

Archived