Ecoboost Owner Forums

Length of time to get your tune.

jmustang

Thanks in advance...

I decided to go all in and get a tune for my 2010 SHO. I ordered it from LMS after reading all the positive comments about the tune and their service. However, I ordered it last Saturday (03 Aug 13) and as of right now, I still have not received my tune. I called LMS on Thursday morning (08 Aug 13) to check on my internet order. Talking with them, not only that LMS was still working on my tune, they did not do a military discount when you order tunes. That the discount only applies when you order parts. Strange, because their website didn't say otherwise. But the bottom line is that even as of now, I still have not received my tunes.

Has anyone ever came across this? Are they just real busy? Maybe it's because I still use my SCT X3 and they are using the MyCal for tuning? I don't want to count them out but after reading on how fast everyone has been getting their tunes, I am starting to wonder.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

I have heard elsewhere that they are busy. I ordered my tune in February of this year, and it shipped within 2 days. It was easy to figure out and the support has been great so far. It is worth the wait as the tunes are just an incredible bang for the buck. I have been running stage 4 ever since, not one issue. Hopefully you can resolve your issue soon!

I received my tune within an hour of sending them my info, but you must remember that was a few years ago, and a different customer rep. One of our guys was just at LMS the other day and I believe they have orders for about 65-70 tunes, so I am sure that's the reason you haven't gotten your tune yet. I am sure they are working down that list in the order they received them. It's hard to wait, but it will be well worth it. I don't believe it's because of your tuner, I'm sure it's that they are really busy. Anyway, if you haven't you really should join us over at Ecoboost Performance Forum : http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php Most of the guys from here are now over there, and can answer just about any question you might have about your car. It's a much more active forum and you will see a lot of the same names from here over there, so please join us.