Ecoboost Owner Forums

New MKS Ecoboost

Vishwa Somayaji

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading this forum for a short while and Just bought a 2013 MKS Ecoboost(smoked quartz metallic) with every option. It has only 17k Km on it. I am glad to see that there is a dedicated forum and would like to learn as much as I can. I am not a big car enthusiast. But, both my wife and I truly enjoy the ride quality. Other than that it seems to be an overkill for us. Anyway, I am really excited to be here. Thanks for the hospitality and all the knowledge.

Welcome to our forum, glad you joined us! As time with the new car passes hopefully we can help answer any questions that may arise. Most of us have added a tune to our cars to increase the performance and make the driving experience much more enjoyable and more fun. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thank you very much, guys. To be honest, I would have been very happy with the base MKS. I am a gadget geek not a power hungry driver. I just happened to get one for about the same price as the base and it happened to have every available option, so I just bought it. It already has too much power for me and I don't think I will ever need more. But, there probably are many other things I could use your advice in the future. Thanks to all of you.

• 3 weeks later...