Ecoboost Owner Forums

Powerfold Mirrors???

While I think it's pretty funny... my Florida neighbors with the 2 small doors on their garages, don't think so when the side(s) of their cars are scraped up too! Mirrors are the minor part of the fix......Bet that half of the ladies (and a few gents) have baptized their vehicles that way.

For me, I just like having them folded in my garage so my garage so nobody (ie. my 12 year old's friends) accidentally hit one as they walk by. Not a real big issue, but it would be nice. Definitely needed more, for the same reason, with my full size SUVs that had them (Tahoe/Escalade). I used them all the time with those vehicles. While I am moaning about nearly insignificant things, I also with my MKS has signals in the mirrors, either on the outside like MB/BMW or on the mirror glass, like Cadillac/GM.

For me' date=' I just like having them folded in my garage so my garage so nobody (ie. my 12 year old's friends) accidentally hit one as they walk by. Not a real big issue, but it would be nice. Definitely needed more, for the same reason, with my full size SUVs that had them (Tahoe/Escalade). I used them all the time with those vehicles. While I am moaning about nearly insignificant things, I also with my MKS has signals in the mirrors, either on the outside like MB/BMW or on the mirror glass, like Cadillac/GM.[/quote']

Yeah, i miss the side signal mirrors. Our cars are freakin' huge, an extra side marker light wouldn't hurt. :)

My '10 Expedition had power folding' date=' and I used them often, but now that I'm driving the SHO that seems to be about 10' narrower, I'm not really concerned. :D[/quote']

Yeah, same thing when I changed from the Lincoln to the SHO...everyone seemed to think the SHO was big and heavy...seemed small and nimble to me after a Supercrew 4WD truck!

Archived