Ecoboost Owner Forums

SHO night shots

Thanks guys. I HATE chrome and I think the flat black compliments the sparkly paint well. Yes, it is plasti dip. I suspect they may have plasti dipped for the MIB 3 movie as well. Lol. I going to have them powder coated just a as soon as I get my cobra out of storage and get back from mustang week in a few weeks!

Thanks guys. I HATE chrome and I think the flat black compliments the sparkly paint well. Yes' date=' it is plasti dip. I suspect they may have plasti dipped for the MIB 3 movie as well. Lol. I going to have them powder coated just a as soon as I get my cobra out of storage and get back from mustang week in a few weeks![/quote'] This my car in the SCI-FI PARADE DRAGONCON in Atlanta. It's Kona Blue by day and by night it's MIB Black(Alien Tech).LOL :lol::alien::der: [ATTACH=CONFIG]844[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]845[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]846[/ATTACH] LOL THE 1ST ONE I TEST DROVE IN 2009 :crazy:LOL I'm little old school (54 1/2yrs young) I like the chrome on the KONA BLUE, BUT the BLACK-ON-BLACK and BLACK-ON -WHITE is AWESOME!!!!!!!

post-237-142532287661_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532287664_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532287667_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532287661_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532287664_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532287667_thumb.jpg