Ecoboost Owner Forums

Livernois Motorsports 2013 SHO, MKS, Flex Tuner Now Shipping!

We're happy to say that after testing internally and with several people externally, we're ready to release our 2013 tuners.

Livernois Motorsports is currently the only company able to tune your 2013 Taurus SHO, Flex, or MKS. Our custom tune is by far the biggest bang for the buck mod for these vehicles. Our 2013 SHO was baselined at Milan Dragway in 70 degree heat and ran 14.3 @ 96 mph. A few weeks later, with only our custom tune and no other modifications, the car ran 13.4 @ 103 mph in 102 degree heat.

Click to order yours today!

See the dyno video below

!

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc

Livernois Motorsports

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Any thoughts on the 2013 tune since you loaded it up?

Hopefully others reply, but these tuners are great! We've sold over 50 so far and everyone I've talked to has been very pleased.

Once customer who is a member here ran 12.95 @ 107 in his 2013 with our tune and said, "I tell you what the driveability on your tune is great. I don't think I've ever put an aggressive tune on and kept the driveability like stock on my other vehicles. I like how the transmission can shift soft during normal driving and hard during WOT."

-Rick

Once Rick got my my tuner straightened out from the Error 88 trouble (9-11-12). Everything uploaded great. Avg ~24MPG in NoVa traffic. Tune is nice and smooth when tooling around town or cruising and aggressive when the fun pedal is mashed. Wheel hop is kind of bad on 1-2 shift at WOT but manageable. Bought SHO June 10th now have 7752 miles on it , don’t even miss my 04 cobra.

Once Rick got my my tuner straightened out from the Error 88 trouble (9-11-12). Everything uploaded great. Avg ~24MPG in NoVa traffic. Tune is nice and smooth when tooling around town or cruising and aggressive when the fun pedal is mashed. Wheel hop is kind of bad on 1-2 shift at WOT but manageable. Bought SHO June 10th now have 7752 miles on it ' date=' don’t even miss my 04 cobra.[/quote']

Im running about 16MPG all city driving. I love the tune if I could only pick only one upgrade it would be the tune. Best bang for buck out of everything! But I have the Airraid, tints, about to order and install a spring kit and order the midpipe soon. Then I will do the catback. I can't stop because the car is so fun to modify and drive.

Hopefully others reply, but these tuners are great! We've sold over 50 so far and everyone I've talked to has been very pleased.

Once customer who is a member here ran 12.95 @ 107 in his 2013 with our tune and said, "I tell you what the driveability on your tune is great. I don't think I've ever put an aggressive tune on and kept the driveability like stock on my other vehicles. I like how the transmission can shift soft during normal driving and hard during WOT."

-Rick

Since this I have uploaded the V2 tune for the 2013. I recently averaged 25-26 mpg interstate from WV to PA. Not the flattest interstate out there. I expect to see slightly better than that on a trip south. I have been averaging 20-21 around town. No difference in mileage vs. stock, if any, slightly better. Very pleased.

Track times should improve at MIR this November!

Rick' date=' are we gonna see a package with an airraid kit and other goodies like you have for the 2010-2012's?? :)[/quote']

Yes, we can do this!

Since this I have uploaded the V2 tune for the 2013. I recently averaged 25-26 mpg interstate from WV to PA. Not the flattest interstate out there. I expect to see slightly better than that on a trip south. I have been averaging 20-21 around town. No difference in mileage vs. stock, if any, slightly better. Very pleased.

Track times should improve at MIR this November!

Pretty good!

-Rick

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The LMS 93 octane tune was uploaded to my 2013 SHO late last night. I drove it to work this morning, some city and some highway and liked what I experienced so far. I took it easy on the side roads - lots of traffic, but the highway was a different story. I was cruising at 80 when "Marty Mustang" came up beside me and gave me "the look" and tried to pull away...tried to pull away. When we slowed down, we gave each other a nod and went our separate ways.

In the immortal words of Flounder, "Oh boy, this is great!"

I'll add further comments as I drive it more. First impression is very favorable.

Thanks, Rick for your help!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry...I just realized we are talking about a 2013 so there may be more difference than just the timing. When I asked that question about the tunes for my 2010, he told me the boost was the same and the only difference was 2 degrees of timing. I specifically asked him about stage 2 91 octane vs. stage 2 93 octane.

Of course with the 2010-2012 models we have the stages of tune where both boost and timing are increased when going from stage 2 to stage 4. I will let Rick or someone more familiar with the tunes for the 2013s jump in here.

• 2 weeks later...
Roughly 50-60 peak WHP with 93 and tune only. They 2013 cars seem to fly though. I have a local customer that went 12.8 with 93 tune only and one in CA that went 12.5 tune only last week.

-Rick

Ha Rick I hold the clubs fastest TUNE ONLY time at 12.669sec at 59deg what was the temp of your guy in CA? Is he a member here? Did he come to your shop to (DYNO)find tune his car? PS is there anthing about the stock 2013 that would make it faster than a 2011 car?

Archived