Ecoboost Owner Forums

You have all corrupted me!

Paulford8

You crazy lunatics have corrupted me! When I first got on the SHO forums one of you (cant remember who) posted I should forget my Coyote swap Mustang on concentrate on the SHO. Well that has now happened!

I love the SHO, and it pains me to keep running miles up on her. That being the case I have put my Mustang complete with 2011 Coyote 5.0 for sale on Racing Junk. My idea is I can buy something as my commuter/beater and keep from putting 100K+ on the SHO in the next few years.

YOU GUYS HAVE DRIVEN ME INSANE!

You crazy lunatics have corrupted me! When I first got on the SHO forums one of you (cant remember who) posted I should forget my Coyote swap Mustang on concentrate on the SHO. Well that has now happened!

I love the SHO, and it pains me to keep running miles up on her. That being the case I have put my Mustang complete with 2011 Coyote 5.0 for sale on Racing Junk. My idea is I can buy something as my commuter/beater and keep from putting 100K+ on the SHO in the next few years.

YOU GUYS HAVE DRIVEN ME INSANE!

LOL!

BTW, our Flex is one year old and we have 45,000 miles!!!

Your right Scrming and that is part of it. I dont even want to take the Mustang to track... It is probably a high 11 second car, pretty run of the mill and dime a dozen for stangs. Any given weekend there are Mustangs running single digits to mid teens. The SHO however is unique. I got more shock and awe running 13s then I ever would in that Mustang.

Cant wait to see what happens when I run mid 12s in her!

1979 Cobra with 2011 5.0 Coyote, FRPP control pack, UPR K-Member, PA C4, BBK Headers, Flowmaster 3 inch tail pipes, 87-93 EFI tank, High Flow 244 lph fuel pump, AN6 feed, AN4 return, Coyote program is perfect no issues thanks to dynotuneMP. Rearend is 1988 8.8 with new Ford traction lock, 3.73, FRPP driveshaft. Interior has new upholstery, Florida 5.0 instrument panel with Ford Racing gauges, all auto meter sending units. Coil overs on front (UPR), KYB rear shocks with stock replacement springs and drag bags. Brakes are 87-93, and steering is unisteer manual.

Car started out a 5 speed. Put C4 in about 500 miles ago if that. The pan has had a drip from day 1..... Not sure why tried a couple different ways to seal it but still a slow drip. Engine has 1400 miles or so, runs perfect.

Asking 12,750. You can PM for bottom line if interested, dont want to post it on a public board :)

CoyoteCobrashoot002.jpg

CoyoteCobraenginebay.jpg

Coyoteswap004.jpg

79CobraExhaust-1.jpg

Archived