Ecoboost Owner Forums

Weather Radar is not showing up on my weather map in MFT

I'm not sure I know last week I had a Sirrus issue for a few days the radio kept telling me that my Sirrus subscription was not active. Then after 2 days I could no longer receive Sirrus. I know that it was incorrect because my subscription is not due for renewal until Feb. 2013. Called Sirrus and somehow my radio required a reactivation code. Don't know what happened, but after they sent the code everything has been working correctly and no more messages. Good luck. Keep us updated to what you discover.

Sirrus tip: Every time you call, enter the number choice for "Cancel my service"... this gets you an American on the other end of the phone!

I was told this by a very helpful Sirrus employee recently after some very ineffective communications with folks that didn't seem very American to me, even if they claimed their names were "Jim" or "Bob"!

the last few days, i no longer get radar information. The 5 day forecast and current weather are fine.

It was raining cats and dogs twice now, on no info on the map. Is this a sync issue, or a sirius issue?

The weather map is not capable of showing "cat" or "dog" precipitation, just the H2O kind.

Enough of the shenanigans though.

I have that issue from time to time. The map only updates once every 3-5 minutes (sometimes longer). Having Sirius reset it wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Archived