Ecoboost Owner Forums

Who is that guy running mid 12's 2 years ago???

steve142857

He ended up selling his car and buying a Challenger..he ran those shortly after Beefcakes 12.75. That was with a dry shot of nitrous and I believe he was running Hennesseys program, however, it could have been Kirks program too. That was pretty early in the Ecoboost world. I was running 12.90s at the time

Thanks Darrell for elucidating this mistery! Surely Beefcake's 12.75 has been viewed and talked about more than this one that I will baptised: Casper! So, Nitrous has already been tried and proven to work with a SHO... But methanol is surely a safer, more reliable method to crank up the boost...

I am heading back to the track next week if weather allows it. I ll go during a day when they put glue and I ll brong the gopros for hopefully catch on camera a sub 12.1 run! 11's would be incredible but many factors have to be aligned and there s only one more month to go...

Steve I've been youtubeing the SHO sense 2009 SCCA event that I 1st hear about the new SHO and I never seeing his video before. I pull up all 22 video he posted he must not be tagging them very good because he had only 2-400 veiws of each of his videos.

p.s. SOMEBODY FINALLY HAS A WORST CAMERAMAN THAN ME.LOL

Archived