Ecoboost Owner Forums

Remote Windows???

Anyone have any idea how this works? I have checked the manual and I have checked through my settings that the Remote Windows option is ON. It says to press unlock and hold it and the windows and sunroof should open and go down, etc. However, like the gifted person that I am, I'm standing outside in my pj's with my FOB and nothing is happening. Anyone out there have a clue what I might be doing wrong?

It's worthless to me. No back window down.

On the MKS, all four windows go down with the future. And all four windows go up when you press and hold the lock button. I really don't understand why Ford made them different. As stated in another thread, obviously the technology is there for the SHO.......why isn't it enabled?

I could have used this over the summer! I set mine up today. I have my remote start set to auto ac/heat and I have yet to see the seats turn on in either hot or cold. I would have rather just hit the remote windows.

Yep, comes in real handy during the summer, especially here in Florida. Vents the hot air out of the car before you get in.

I have that feature deactivated, had it in my Lincoln LS never really used it.

:RpS_biggrin: Now the feature I use in the heat of the summer is the remote start and I have all my options are set to auto so the seats come on and the ac comes on and starts to cool the car. I havent test in the cold yet and I doubt I will since I have a POS to drive for the winter months. :thumb:

I have my remote start on auto also. It's been rather cold up here which is great for night drives but its been in the 39's kind of cold some nights. Everything is on auto and even the steering wheel heater comes on. I've been looking for another car but haven't decide if I want a project car or a POS to save on wear and tear on my SHO. Currently my only other option to drive is a 2013 Mustang... Not the best option for winter, but it does for carseats in it!

Like RedCandySHO I use mine to dump trapped heat before entering. I discovered an unintended potential this summer while vacationing. I fell asleep in a recliner....you can guess the rest. Fob in my pocket and down came the windows. Of course it had to be raining. I discovered my faux pas in the morning. I was the butt of much ribbing for the rest of the trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived