Ecoboost Owner Forums

New to the site--few pics of my truck

Hey guys, Just thought I'd chime in and introduce my baby.

Engine is currently all stock but I'm hoping Santa brings me a tune from Mikes 5star Tuning.:RpS_razz:[ATTACH=CONFIG]1167[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1168[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1169[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1167[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1168[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1169[/ATTACH]

post-894-142532294843_thumb.jpg

post-894-142532294847_thumb.jpg

post-894-142532294852_thumb.jpg

post-894-142532294843_thumb.jpg

post-894-142532294847_thumb.jpg

post-894-142532294852_thumb.jpg

Now mind you, the image below was captured at one of my recent car shows.

The F150 was a company vehicle, and represented a sign/design/graphics outfit and they were one of the vendors at this particular show.

What I liked about it, was the vinyl material that they placed over each of the headlight assemblies.

It was a white, honeycombed or dot pattern (up close) that still allowed the light (from the headlight itself) to pass through....

But it covered the majority of the head assembly so that it appeared to mold in with, or disappear into the body panels.

Pretty cool stuff actually. Speaking with the owner (of this company) he said it was possible to do w/e color an owner chooses, to compliment their car's/truck's overall "theme".....

Pretty cool stuff. Just thought to share since you had a white/black truck, and always nice knowing what the potential for mod's are available out there.

Enjoy :thumb:

RPMCarShowOdysseyFunWorld005.jpg

:welcome: Your truck looks great. Have you considered a Livernois Motorsports tune? They do great work' date=' great customer service and were one of our first sponsors. Everyone that has one of their tunes are very pleased with the improvement.[/quote']

Thank you,

Yes, I did consider Livernois. They are a little higher priced that Mikes 5Star Tuning. I have read absolutely stellar reviews about Mikes and Livernois. They both offer equal results when comparing tune performance.

***I would be willing to sway over to the Livernois side and turn my back on Mikes 5Star Tuning if Livernois would send me a PM offering me a significant discount. *WINK *WINK-Livernois:RpS_thumbsup:

Now mind you, the image below was captured at one of my recent car shows.

The F150 was a company vehicle, and represented a sign/design/graphics outfit and they were one of the vendors at this particular show.

What I liked about it, was the vinyl material that they placed over each of the headlight assemblies.

It was a white, honeycombed or dot pattern (up close) that still allowed the light (from the headlight itself) to pass through....

But it covered the majority of the head assembly so that it appeared to mold in with, or disappear into the body panels.

Pretty cool stuff actually. Speaking with the owner (of this company) he said it was possible to do w/e color an owner chooses, to compliment their car's/truck's overall "theme".....

Pretty cool stuff. Just thought to share since you had a white/black truck, and always nice knowing what the potential for mod's are available out there.

Enjoy :thumb:

RPMCarShowOdysseyFunWorld005.jpg

That does look kinda cool.

IDK, I would need to see it with the hood down and maybe a couple different angles to really get a good impression of the look.

Archived