Ecoboost Owner Forums

The Thrill is all season now!

I have a 2009 Roush Black Jack that I track, a 2008 Shelby GT 500 Vert Red Stripe Edition with numerous suspension Upgrades for cruising. I traded my 2010 SHO which was a great car for the 2013 SHO with PP. Man I look for twisties in all my cars now. It is a really fun car to drive and handles so well. I am a Happy Chappy in Illinois! It makes the pain of Mustang Winter Storage a little easier to deal with.

Rick

I love my Fords.

Thanks

And your Ford dealer must love you too! Nice team there... nice garage, nice neighborwood... Old guy rules like you say... I'd be happy when I'll be your age to own a few old cars like a 2013 Shelby, still have my 2010 SHO1200R... but I would probably add a 2015 Corvette ZR1 to the gang... hehehe

; )

And your Ford dealer must love you too! Nice team there... nice garage, nice neighborwood... Old guy rules like you say... I'd be happy when I'll be your age to own a few old cars like a 2013 Shelby, still have my 2010 SHO1200R... but I would probably add a 2015 Corvette ZR1 to the gang... hehehe

; )

A 2015 Vette would be a dandy addition for sure! :)!