Ecoboost Owner Forums

SVT to SHO

G03svt

I'm looking to buy a SHO next week for my company car. I currently have a '03 Cobra and Lightning but I am selling my Lightning to get the SHO. I've also thought about getting a F150 with ecoboost but really like the SHO. I've been browsing this forum quite a bit and it's been a deciding factor in choosing the SHO. I'm already looking at buying a tune and some other parts for it as soon as I get it.

The only problem I foresee you having' date=' is wanting to take BOTH of your cars to the track against one another.[/b']

Amen :amen: Ain't that the truth Steph!

BTW, welcome aboard :welcome:

Keep the community posted as to what you ultimately decide upon, and thanks for coming out from behind the shadows as a guest, to a full blown registered member. :thumb:

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome! You and I have a lot in common! I also sold my 03 black Lightning to pick up a new SHO. I really miss that truck. I also have a 2004 Cobra. Weird. Here are a few pics of my babies.

Current daily.

[ATTACH]1292[/ATTACH]

Play toy.

[ATTACH]1293[/ATTACH]

My old L.

[ATTACH]1294[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone while I should be working.

post-47-142532288728_thumb.jpg

post-47-142532288732_thumb.jpg

post-47-142532288737_thumb.jpg

post-47-142532288728_thumb.jpg

post-47-142532288732_thumb.jpg

post-47-142532288737_thumb.jpg

Welcome, I look forward to pics and hearing more about your car. I am on my 3rd SHO and still pretty new here. Love the 13 and is exceeding my expectations. I am an old Mustang guy too and also had an 03, 10th Vert, currently on my 3rd Roush and have a 08 GT500 Vert and a 65 Fast Back GT350 CLONE. I hope to get the 13 SHO to the straight line track new year. The Roush is my Twisie car.

Here are my Ponies..

GT500spring2.jpg

2012RoushWaterford4.jpg

SeasonEnd201055.jpg

Yup! Sure am. Just got done cruising with them last weekend. There are also a ton of 03-04 guys that hang out on the weekends and terrorize the northern va ricer meets.

Sent from my iPhone while I should be working.

I knew most of the original member's, as I was an active member in '05 and '06. I've since moved back home to MO, but I do miss hanging out and going to the track with those guys.

Welcome, I look forward to pics and hearing more about your car. I am on my 3rd SHO and still pretty new here. Love the 13 and is exceeding my expectations. I am an old Mustang guy too and also had an 03, 10th Vert, currently on my 3rd Roush and have a 08 GT500 Vert and a 65 Fast Back GT350 CLONE. I hope to get the 13 SHO to the straight line track new year. The Roush is my Twisie car.

Here are my Ponies..

GT500spring2.jpg

2012RoushWaterford4.jpg

SeasonEnd201055.jpg

Very nice collection! I have always wanted a '65/66 Shelby R replica to open track. I mainly do open track events with my '03 Cobra, as I'm an Instructor with the St. Louis SCCA for their PDX events. The SHO will be more of my bracket racer at the drag strip to replace my Lightning. Too bad the track is closed here already.

Congrats on the new ride, hope you really like it. Nice 'Stangs too. I'm an OLD Mustang guy, but mine go back much further then yours...my first ride was in a 64 1/2 Mustang that my cousin owned, it was the first one in my area. It was only a 6 cylinder but it was still sharp. My own Mustangs were: '67 Mustang GTA, 69 Mach 1, 68 Shelby GT-350, 75 Mustang II Ghia, and 79 Mustang Turbo. Needless to say, I sure wish I had the Shelby back.

• 4 weeks later...