Jump to content
Ecoboost Owner Forums

Ford name for belly pan? Anybody have a part number?

Recommended Posts

Don't have the actual part number off hand for you.....


However, it lists around $200 from the Dealer, but I'm sure you can weasel them down a lil bit.


It's under the body parts subsection, and it's referred to as the lower deflector.


Here's a diagram if you need to show it to your parts counter.


It's listed here as number 6.




Hope that's of some help to you :noidea:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My car is missing #10 as well. Not sure if it was ever there or if the dealer left it off during an oil change. At any rate' date=' at $150+...I don't see me being worried about it too much.[/quote']

Through trial and error, we have pretty much established that having it on really smooths air flow into the engine compartment, if that is a concern to you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...